Pages

9.25.2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I keep thinking, "Gee, It's been awhile since I posted," and, "I should post. Maybe if I said, 'I should write,' I would be more motivated?"

But, America, I can assure you; I have nothing to say.

We had pizza Friday night. New pizza place. Good.  Watched Invincible. Good.

I had a Thirty-One Party.  Closed that out.  Getting a bunch of stuff.  Cool.

There is a lot of sniffling and throat clearing and headaches going on here.  Not cool.

My Oklahoma State Cowboys won their game.  Cool. Go Pokes

Reading a book.  It's number two in a series.  Cool.  I guess.

I'm pretty addicted to Pinterest.

The girls left another assignment to the last minute.  So they are working on that now.

Amazing Race is finally back on Sunday night.

I had a run-in with a guy in the deli at the grocery store.  I don't have the energy to make it entertaining.

Got in a couple of pretty decent naps.

I really need to start taking my vitamins.  I wish I had a "buddy" who would call me and tell me to take them.  I need to find my Weight Watchers booklet.

I don't adore Sunday nights.  They make me feel like this.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week.  yay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a random post to get the creative juices flowing. Glad to hear that your team won. Mine won too. Geaux Tigers!

Jennifer said...

I was very disappointed in my Texans yesterday. So close to lose.

Jen said...

Hahaha, this post made me laugh, not AT you, though. Maybe when you have more energy you can post about the run-in with the deli guy ;)